Want a Pathy fer $100??

Slick

Dag nabit! If only I was on the east coast, I'm actually looking for another Pathfinder or hardbody pick up right now, a rig that I can go all out on and not have to worry about hurting my daily driver off roading. If anyone sees any cheap west coast pathy's, running or not, (preferably 2 door but I won't turn down a four door) let me know. My only reqs are that the frame susp. and drivetrain are undamaged; it doesn't have to be pretty it's going to be a trail rig.

Invalid Item

This listing (4551336290) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.

I guess the seller realized :shrug:

Yeah he might have realized...but then again if it did go for $100, I doubt you'd hear from the guy. Preventing a negative feedback comment isn't worth the thousands of dollars they'd lose.

I thought I would finally put my 2 cents in here. Many Pathys on Ebay start ot at $100 or even I have seen $1. I watch every day. Some do not increase in price until the last day or last few hours. If you looked today there are $100 and $300 pathys with no reserve. Most of these on the east coast will sell for $1000 to $1500. some go for as low as $800. If you move towards the mid west abit then they sell for $500. Almost all are rotted out. 93,94,95s are frame rotted. 90,91,92s are body rotted. You would not believe what is allowed to drive on the road in Ohio.

Some day i'll figure out how to post an image and I show you some pics of Pathys on Ohio roads

Well.. i would have agreed with you under "normal" circumstances...but this guy started it out at $1..and someone bid $100 in the LAST 56 MINUTES of the auction.... yes..he would have got smoked.

In his ad he said "the buy it now price is $2400".. but he FORGOT to use a reserve.

Edited by Slick