rear axle replacment

Guest Mr. Bungle

Guest Mr. Bungle

my rear tire feel off and the brake drum aswell send me into a skid grinding the drivers side back plate not to much just enough so dirt can get in I found my tire had to buy an drum at the retired vehicles yard put it togther everything fine ,

while I was there I noticed a 95 pathy with complete rear disc brakes , I wanted to buy but I wanted to ask before I did to see which are better disc or drum ?

YES! Disc all the way!! especially if you play in teh mud or sand! I have been searching for a rear disc Pathy to convert mine to all wheel disc.... :blink:

Slick get to the Moss Landing pick n pull quick, I saw an early 90's with rear discs there sunday (actually was the pathy I pulled my new spare off of). It also had rock sliders (i think) a beat to hell brush gaurd, and some spiffy tan leather rear seats. Unfortunatly the front seats were already taken. :sniff:

:o WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! Moss Landing isn't too far from me.....dayum! gunna hafta go check that out! schweeeeeeet! thanks for the ehads up! :aok: good lookin out!