'02 VQ35 Pathfinder Oil Leak

rx_o

Hi everyone, 

this is my first post here. I bought my Pathy last February ('02 SE Gold 100,000km/60,000 miles). I have learned a lot from this comunity, and feel that have I not read all the info in here, may have busted the car long ago, specially regarding the power valves screws fix and the IACV gasket replacement.

Now I'm having some minor details. Oil consumption is about 1quart every 5,000km. Seems that I have pinpointed the leak, but I really haven't found any other post with a similar issue. I really don't know what the name of the part is, where the oil leak is, but I attach some pics to see if anyone can help me.

I'm guessing that I just need to replace the screw gaskets (hopefully), but just need to check with the expterst here first.

niydgsqfakpa1.jpg?width=1500&format=pjpgqt7iyyfhakpa1.jpg?width=1500&format=pjpgfi9rrwaiakpa1.jpg?width=1500&format=pjpg

Edited by rx_o

UPDATE:

It was suggested that it may be the Camsahft Sensor (23731-2Y523). Will try to replace the oring firts, since sensor seems to be working fine.

UPDATE

As suggested I changed the oring. Here is the picture of the area cleaned and with oring replaced. Will post new picture un about 4 weeks to see if it keeps leaking.

v8t976mf1rpa1.jpg?width=1000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=48ace4424f0d4ea82d568390983fe83aae4dc23a

34 minutes ago, rx_o said:

UPDATE

As suggested I changed the oring. Here is the picture of the area cleaned and with oring replaced. Will post new picture un about 4 weeks to see if it keeps leaking.

v8t976mf1rpa1.jpg?width=1000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=48ace4424f0d4ea82d568390983fe83aae4dc23a

Do you have p/n or link of the oring... I guess it is the same problem I'am having