Mystery connectors?

OldHaggis

I removed the rear driver’s side (US) panel to connect a trailer light connector and found things I hadn’t expected.  First, there was a Bose amplifier even though the factory installed radio was not Bose (still had the factory sticker on it).  Second, there were four unused connectors that I have no idea what are for.  In the photo there are the two blue ones, a round din(?) one, and the white one near the floor.  I looked through the electrical section in the FSM with no luck. Can anyone tell me?  

IMG_0232 Medium.jpeg

I removed the rear driver’s side (US) panel to connect a trailer light connector and found things I hadn’t expected.  First, there was a Bose amplifier even though the factory installed radio was not Bose (still had the factory sticker on it).  Second, there were four unused connectors that I have no idea what are for.  In the photo there are the two blue ones, a round din(?) one, and the white one near the floor.  I looked through the electrical section in the FSM with no luck. Can anyone tell me?  
153115625_IMG_0232Medium.jpeg.b5deca905bf1d3b94fdd320f1c6d9b37.jpeg

Possibly for DVD player or CD changer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk