Lift Kit - 1999.5 Nissan Pathfinder SE

BCangler99

hello, I have a 1999.5 Nissan Pathfinder SE, 3.3L, 4x4, 5 speed. I am looking have a lift-kit installed but I can't find parts from suppliers.

Is there anyone who could please help me with part numbers and where I can get the parts inside Canada??? I'd really appreciate it.

Look for the thread about Land rover rear springs.  They (LR Direct) took 4 days to ship 2 rear springs to Vancouver from the UK for something like $140.

Before that-locally I was charged $400 for OME springs - they then brought in the wrong ones and told me it would be up 6 months for the correct ones...

There are two model numbers that fit. The shorter ones (NRC 9447) give you a 2-3 inch lift, and the longer ones about 4".

I haven't lifted my front end, as it seems that lifts at the front can chew up your CV joints pretty quickly due to the more severe angle.

I'll be watching this thread for recommendations on front struts that might give about a one inch lift... it won't match the back, but I don't mind a bit of rake...

• Like 1

On 2/14/2023 at 8:29 PM, BCangler99 said:

Thanks for linking an explanation video. That's good to know! 

I will check with these suppliers and see if they ship to Canada. 

No problem! @PathyDude17s channel has great info. There are additional options for front springs too like Dobinsons (which is what I have), as well as Ironman 4x4. 

• Like 1