WTF BBQ?!

Duffman

I was cleaning the beastro and I opened that hatch and I found this....HOW?! thank god its not in the cab, but Ive never seen that before....

post-1-1115326068.jpg

Edited by Duffman

Yep. I found a bees nest inside my gas filler door in my 300ZX. Hadn't driven it in awhile. I waited till night and then sprayed them with brake cleaner. Kills them instantly.

Clipped it, and then MAAPed it to nothing.

Then right beside my car, there was a little ant farm brewing, And I dont want them stealing any slurpie that fell on my floormats so I made them a RC car gas swimming pool and set it ablaze, Burns clear and hot, just the way I like it.

God I love fire. :laugh:

Yeah I found one of those in an old Caddy my folks had sitting in the sun for years. It was right next to the drive side door hinge. I sprayed that mofo down will bug killer.

NOT DRIVEN!!! NOT DRIVEN!!!!

LOL, your right, School and work are less than 3 miles away and the mall is only 10. When I got it it had 112,000, It only has 115,000 now after almost 2 years of driving.

I need to get some washington poeple around here to go show a FNG how to really drive this thing :P

Hell, I'm from WA and will show you how to drive it if you're in doubt. There's no excuse for letting the rig sit idle and fester. Those wasp nest are nothing, I get them all the time here. The bastards built one over about 2 days in my BBQ after a good meal. Nothing like cranking the gas up high and ending up with some crispy critters. :)

ive heard that hawai has bad wasp/hornet problems. infact they has a nest that is 6feet high and 3 feet wide. one hell of a nest with like 20k cells for them buggers. its become a permanent nest. them suckers are pretty much the absolute worst insects ive come in contact with, i tried pressure washin one last time and didnt even kill the sucker, just walked off to dry some where, till i gave him a hand with lighter fluid.

ive heard that hawai has bad wasp/hornet problems. infact they has a nest that is 6feet high and 3 feet wide. one hell of a nest with like 20k cells for them buggers. its become a permanent nest. them suckers are pretty much the absolute worst insects ive come in contact with, i tried pressure washin one last time and didnt even kill the sucker, just walked off to dry some where, till i gave him a hand with lighter fluid.

With the moderate temp there, they don't ever have to go dormant like they do here, so they can build and breed year round.

We got lucky this year, we'v been having weather where it gets warm enough for the wasps to become active, and then it snaps back into cold rainy weather. Kills off a lot of the little f*ckers. The worst kind we get are scrub bees, or meat bees. They make eating outside in the summer darn near impossible.