20 Years!

adamzan

On 12/29/2022 at 7:58 PM, adamzan said:

I'm sure it's been longer as it was mrjim.net or whatever before, but this board has been around for over 20 years now!

image.png.b83f5fbc7669f9b4864b98f716f89fb2.png

:clap:

Yep, that's just since this incarnation of the forum started

1 hour ago, Pathfinger said:

sick! love old school forums, and dreading the day everything moves to f**ebook.

Agreed!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, adamzan said:

Really it is starting to sway back to forums, facebook with their draconian moderation policies is really pissing people off.

hell yeah, I hope so. seems like the only way to avoid super SJW type people and creepy levels of censorship.

Edited by Pathfinger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/5/2023 at 12:43 AM, Pathfinger said:

hell yeah, I hope so. seems like the only way to avoid super SJW type people and creepy levels of censorship.

It's crazy to me that everyone puts their entire lives on there.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 6:05 PM, Pathfinger said:

sick! love old school forums, and dreading the day everything moves to f**ebook.

The tacky half-azzed cluster-f page on the facebook that uses the forums name is a joke anyway.  

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2023 at 8:34 PM, nunya said:

The tacky half-azzed cluster-f page on the facebook that uses the forums name is a joke anyway.  

What do you mean you aren't tired of seeing the same posts bragging about how cheap they could fix/do something? The first gen xterra pages are even worse.

On 1/21/2023 at 11:57 PM, adamzan said:

What do you mean you aren't tired of seeing the same posts bragging about how cheap they could fix/do something? The first gen xterra pages are even worse.

It IS humorous watching the one admin make a constant ass of himself when his only non 'look at my rc' posts are crap like trying to defend Walmart scotch-locks as not a complete hack job only to dirty delete thinking nobody screen shotted them.   

On 1/28/2023 at 1:03 AM, nunya said:

It IS humorous watching the one admin make a constant ass of himself when his only non 'look at my rc' posts are crap like trying to defend Walmart scotch-locks as not a complete hack job only to dirty delete thinking nobody screen shotted them.   

LOL I know. It's a sheit show on there. I'm honestly done with it, if people want to talk to me they can find me on here...

I deactivated my FB last week and kept the messenger though. Then this weekend I couldn't log into messenger, I had to re auth on my computer and when I did, it friggin reactivated my FB page.

• 4 weeks later...

Woooo!!! :unsure:

On 1/4/2023 at 3:05 PM, Pathfinger said:

That's what started the down turn of this site. Too hard to get to if it wasn't in the matrix regardless if

On 1/19/2023 at 5:34 PM, nunya said:

Oh yeah!

B