Door lock cylinder set

Frenchy

So i need to replace(or rebuild?) The drivers door lock cylinder. Since most replacements come with a key im curious if anyone might know of a kit to replace all the lock cylinders and the ignition cylinder so i have a matched set!! If not what about rebuilding the lock cylinder?

Have you try a locksmith to rebuild lock cylinder.  My driver door lock can't turn with key and a local locksmith rebuilt it for $25.  He said pins was pretty rusty, took it apart cleaned it.  Figure it is easier than replacing all the lock cylinders. 

Ahardbody posted ages ago that he'd had his lock cylinders apart and found them pretty easy to work with. Unfortunately his pictures are gone, and the beergarage writeup he linked to is gone as well. 

I got the frozen driver's lock on my '95 working by blowing a bunch of powdered graphite in there and working the key until it freed up. Worked great, never had another problem with that lock cylinder. Boy did it piss off the power locks, though. I don't know if the graphite got into something or if working the cylinder free exposed an issue elsewhere.

Its not that the cylinder is frose up, just when you turn the key it does a 360. If it can be rebuilt then it's my best option in the near future. Nothi g wrong with getting a lock Smith or transfering the keys from one to another.