Hardbody Body for RC Crawlers

mjotrainbrain

https://www.prolineracing.com/product/1-10-1987-nissan-hardbody-d21-clear-body-12.3-313mm-wb-crawlers/PRO360800.html

About time ProLine did something with Nissan! Too bad it's not a Pathy, but a D21 is pretty neat too. Probably gonna pick one up at some point, pretty inconvenient timing though since I just got an 85 Hilux body for mine. I know there's a few RC guys on here, so figured somebody may be interested in this.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Start a petition for a W version of the D21 body!

BTW, I have perhaps the first D21 RC released (not sure). Even have the original box and everything that came with it, along with the Tower Hobbies kit, radio, bag, battery etc.

Kyosho-Double-Dare-4WDS-3106.jpg

There is a seller on eBay that offers reproductions of the lexan/polycarbonate body, which I actually bought one from. But finding the grill, headlight lenses and light bar may not be as easy.

This was my very first hobby grade RC. :Aok:

• Like 1

I forgot that Kyosho made that, that thing is sweet! I'd bet it's worth a bit of money now in the condition you have it. If anybody would make any Pathfinder body I'd be all over it, but I think a WD21 would probably sell best to the general RC enthusiast market.