Parts availability is really beginning to suck!!

gamellott

Between the local Nissan Dealerships, Nissan Parts Deal, and Rock Auto, I have been able to get almost everything that I need. 

But I still go to local junk yards when I can, looking for bits that I can't find elsewhere. 

On 6/19/2022 at 8:12 PM, adamzan said:

If I could get a new armrest for mine I would 100% lay out the cash for it. It bothers me to no end lol. Trying to keep mine as mint as possible.

Do you mean "brand new" or "been under my patio for years" new?

Just asking for a friend... ;)

B

On 6/19/2022 at 11:12 PM, adamzan said:

If I could get a new armrest for mine I would 100% lay out the cash for it. It bothers me to no end lol. Trying to keep mine as mint as possible.

You need a center arm-rest or the door arm-rest @adamzan? I need the diff out of the Pathy for the X and the rest of the car is going to be scrapped very soon afterwards due to town bylaws and whatnot..... anyone need any relays, harness bits or whatever that big fuse thingy off of the battery is called?

On 7/2/2022 at 11:07 PM, adamzan said:

Door arm rest. Would also be interested in some other stuff depending on condition lol.

The rest is pretty bad after sitting in the woods for the last 6 years. No interior other than seats, no center console, no tires, no diff at this point. Windshield is cracked and the door and window seals are all toast. The two front panels are still there and intact, The hood has been hit with a small tree though so that's got a dent and none of the carpet / hood foamy-carpet-fire-resistant stuff in intact.