Exhaust manifold studs

Hey gang, I'm replacing exhaust manifolds because of the pesky stud breakage problem, and have run into the wonderful snag of trying to find studs for the exhaust manifold to mount to the head.

Anyone have a link to a set? I'm hurting my head trying to read through specs on Amazon.

Dorman sent the flange studs when I bought the manifolds, I know those are an m10x1.5 and I know I need an m8×1.25 for the heads, does thread in length to the shoulder of the stud for the side that threads into the head matter that much? I know overall length isn't as important as long as it's long enough to get a nut on.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I bought a set of studs and nuts from the Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage a while back. I think they were for a 300zx, same size as WD21 but supposedly better steel. PN BK056-0030. Looks like their website is currently down, though, so I'm not sure that helps you any. I haven't gotten around to installing them, so I can't comment on their fitment, but I can tell you that they've got 19mm of thread on the head side, 11 mm of shoulder, then another 19mm of thread on the manifold side, and then a little hex head on the end of that for installation. The thread is M8x1.25.

Thanks for the info@Slartibartfast!
I ended up getting these right from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N735HZS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_NVAJ428AD0X620V8QCTZ
From everything I could tell they'll work out just fine after I cut down the side that threads into the block a bit.

Now it's just the issue of extracting the broken studs. Have some screw extractors that will hopefully do the trick without being too much of pain in the ass.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk