Hey there! New owner of a 95

willaay

Hey everyone,

I'm a new member and I'm excited to be on the forums. I bought a '95 Pathfinder SE-V6 back in November - it's a 1 owner car with 62k miles and leather interior and I've loved owning it. A small couple of hiccups here and there so far mechanically but the body looks so good we're trying to get past those haha! 

You can see some pics here - and before anyone says anything the mismatched tires are gone and the missing lego wheel is in its place ?

Edited by willaay

7 hours ago, willaay said:

I bought the truck for about $8700 - honestly I have no idea what a fair market price would be but I had to have it. 

Welcome Willaay

I'm not usually a fan of 4 doors but that is a thing of beauty and I think it was worth every cent!

• Like 1

I paid $10,000 for my 1994 about 20 years ago, and it had roughly 100,000 miles on it. Guy wanted $11,000 which was pricy, and I talked him down. Even still I paid more than it was worth. 
I'm not saying that $8,000 is too much for yours. I'm sure it'll be worth every penny. A bunch of us here are jealous of it's condition!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Very clean! Man, the sunshade's even straight, that's amazing.

If you haven't yet, check when the timing belt was done last. It's not due by mileage, but I wouldn't trust it too far if it's original.

There's even still a little juice left in the heated seats. 

Not many records on the car but I had the timing belt changed about a month ago just to be sure. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AaronHorrocks said:

I paid $10,000 for my 1994 about 20 years ago, and it had roughly 100,000 miles on it. Guy wanted $11,000 which was pricy, and I talked him down. Even still I paid more than it was worth. 
I'm not saying that $8,000 is too much for yours. I'm sure it'll be worth every penny. A bunch of us here are jealous of it's condition!

Hey Aaron - we've talked a bit on instagram nice to see you here. I definitely paid a nostalgia premium for the car but I'm okay with it haha

7 hours ago, willaay said:

I definitely paid a nostalgia premium for the car but I'm okay with it haha

Nothing wrong with that! I just bought back my '86 2 door that I sold 4 years ago, and paid twice what I sold it for, and probably twice what I would have paid if it wasn't my old car.

• Like 1