The Pines to Spines SFD kit

Well if you guys desperately need to clear out inventory and end up doing another small batch I'll have to PM as soon as that announcement comes out - I've decided I'm going to start looking for a second pathfinder to do the full SFD build on. 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2022 at 9:56 PM, hawairish said:

Not regularly, no.  Personal projects have been consuming most of our time, but we've been talking about making a few more soon to clear out inventory.

No, we've not discussed that approach.  I've read of others doing it, but not interested in going that route, either.

Please sell me some 4" strut spacers. I bought some other spacers that I don't love and my car drives horrible the geometry is so messed up. I got .5 positive camber both sides with 2 camber bolts per side even. I sent a pm. I can pay asap 100% serious about buying strut spacers. 

Edited by bertrenolds

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I'd be interested in the 3" kit if one were to become available. Otherwise I'm looking at making my own kit, but Id rather not.

Can you ship it to Australia? Not in a huge rush but I could move on it quickly if needed to secure a sale.

If anyone else in Australia is interested in a kit, I'd be happy to combine postage to spread the costs out, We'd just need to play a bit with the 'total declared price' to reduce customs screwing us over.

• 8 months later...
On 3/18/2023 at 1:14 AM, Brian47 said:

Hello! Know it’s been over a year since last post but I’ve heard a lot about these SFD kits. Are you guys still producing them? 

We put things on pause in 2022 due to a slew of items in lives, but we've been sitting on parts for a few kits.  We've talked about getting things rolling this year to clear out inventory.

• 5 weeks later...

8162cd58d7fb05c6a8185cdec89aec3d.jpg
Do you have any kits available? I think I would go with a 3” lift. Currently have AC springs with OME struts up front and LR 9449 with bilsteins in back. I see you are in surprise, I’m in scottsdale so i could pick it up and also hopefully get some tips/suggestions for the install.

• 3 weeks later...