Most important hoses to replace under intake manifold plenum?

Shift_Path90

I have my intake manifold off at the moment as I am replacing all my valve lifters.  I have read to replace hoses under the plenum, but there are quite a few there, and as I've been doing some research to purchase some of mine that look rough, I have found that some have been discontinued.  Are there any hoses which are highly recommended to be replaced?  My 1990 path has 135k miles on it at this time.  I plan to replace all the rubber vacuum lines with silicone lines.

The only hoses under there are the vacuum lines and a couple coolant hoses. Since you are planning on replacing the vacuum lines, just go on and use some bulk hose for the coolant lines. There is a couple short sections under the lower intake that you might want to go on and replace since you are most of the way there anyway. The lower manifold gaskets aren't too expensive or hard to get. My experience here in Northern Utah is the dealer parts are very close to aftermarket and sometimes even a bit less when it comes to the small bits like the gaskets. 

19 hours ago, Mr_Reverse said:

The only hoses under there are the vacuum lines and a couple coolant hoses. Since you are planning on replacing the vacuum lines, just go on and use some bulk hose for the coolant lines. There is a couple short sections under the lower intake that you might want to go on and replace since you are most of the way there anyway. The lower manifold gaskets aren't too expensive or hard to get. My experience here in Northern Utah is the dealer parts are very close to aftermarket and sometimes even a bit less when it comes to the small bits like the gaskets. 

Thanks for the advice.  I wasn't planning on pulling the injectors and the lower manifold, but if there are a few hoses under there, I want to try to replace them.  I'll pull the injectors and plan on replacing the seals on them as well.