Wiring guide for window/lock panel connector 2003 pathy

superfrog13

I was a little too forceful removing the connector from the main circuit board under the window/lock panel on the driver's side and the connector exploded leaving all the plugs free.

Does anyone have a picture of the wiring into the connector to help me match up the wires in the replacement connector?

?

Edited by superfrog13
wrong forum - The Garage

Thanks. I stared at this for hours the other day and looking at it again it only gets me about 80% there. I'm not great at reading wiring diagrams. Assuming I know whether G means Green or Grey!

I see more descriptions for pins in the diagnostic procedures which gets me a little farther along (But what's the difference between W/B and W/B?). Hopefully, I can make an educated guess as to the last 2 pins that I don't see anywhere else in the guide.

Again, thank you for pointing me toward that. Before, I wasn't sure if I was going to get all the info I needed, so the assurance was helpful.

And with a little deductive reasoning,  I have it figured out. 

Forgive my ignorance, but here's what I learned:

LG = Light Green

L = Blue

G = Green

B = Black

BR = Brown

Y = Yellow

Y/L = Yellow with Blue stripe

G/Y = Green with Yellow stripe

and so on...

Also, I only counted 14 plugs (not the 16 capacity of the connector) , so I guess I'm covered. Even with the chaos of their being out of the connector, the general order that were holding made it fairly clear which W/B is which - one is thicker gauge (pos. 7) than the other (pos. 2).

Mocked it all up in the broken connector and tested the layout - EVERYTHING WORKS! So, when the new connector arrives, I'll be ready.

Thank you. Thank you.