Alignment questions following lift

Kazza

I've recently put OME springs on the rear of the truck and am awaiting some sfcreations 1.5" spacers + camber bolts to level her out. The plan is to install the spacers and camber bolts then take for alignment. After calling around the mechanics I found one which will do the alignment including camber adjustment and said this would typically take 1 to 1.5hrs. They, and the other mechanics I called, did warn me however that it could easily turn into a 4 or 5 hour+ job if they run into any seized bolts. So in an effort to save this alignment becoming a costly job I'm hoping to identify each and every bolt that could potentially need undoing to do an alignment on the R50 suspension so I can loosen/retighten in advance. 

Can anyone chime in on this and help me identify what needs done?

Thanks,

K

The lower strut bolts, which you will have just replaced 2 with cam bolts and the other 2 you will have just R&R'd.  Other than that, they may need to adjust the toe-in/out which is done by loosening the lock nuts on the tie rods and rotating the "threaded rod" looking piece that threads into the tie rod end.  In most cases, those are fairly easy to free up, sometimes they just require a little heat to break them free.  As far as I recall, there is no adjustment available in the rear.