Browns Camp and Whalers Rest

Teesetz

4 hours ago, Teesetz said:

What?? You can’t travel anywhere? Man I feel for you my friend emoji120.png

Cheers Teesetz, Appreciate it. 
Right now we are on a 6 week stage 4 lockdown where we are only allowed to leave our house to go to work (must have a permit to go to work), Exercise (max 1 hr per day and within 5km from home), to go shopping. We also have an 8pm to 5am curfew. Police checkpoints and military are everywhere.
I haven't seen my family in 3 months and they only live 20mins from me. 

We have an old miners cottage we are renovating which is about 300km from us, we were close to moving in... and we aren't even allowed to go there to work on it. 

The whole thing is absolutely soul-destroying. 

Stay safe

The big question, is the lockdown doing anything good? Sorry, but I am cynical about how the world is reacting to whole Covid 19 virus. 

It seems to me that it's real danger is more political than an actual health hazard. I am very glad I live in a mostly free state and country and don't have to put up with the restrictions others do. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Mr_Reverse said:

The big question, is the lockdown doing anything good? Sorry, but I am cynical about how the world is reacting to whole Covid 19 virus. 

It seems to me that it's real danger is more political than an actual health hazard. I am very glad I live in a mostly free state and country and don't have to put up with the restrictions others do. 

I normally keep my opinions to myself but I agree with you wholeheartedly.
I am more scared of the government intervention in our lives and the media-government fear campaign than I am of the virus.

I do believe the virus is real but it's threat is massively over portrayed, and you have to ask why?

EDIT: PS. Sorry for the thread hijack Teesetz

Edited by FirstGenFreak
  • Like 1