Southern California?

Johnston77

So im heading out to cleghorn trail? I’m going to be headed down there on Sunday, hit me up on the time I still don’t have a specific time as to when ima go but I wanna be there before 12pm, anyone’s welcome:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, my rig isn't lifted yet, but I'd be glad to hit cleghorn sometime with you in the future. Got a Frontier buddy that can come along too. Let's stay in touch.

Hey man, my rig isn't lifted yet, but I'd be glad to hit cleghorn sometime with you in the future. Got a Frontier buddy that can come along too. Let's stay in touch.

Pfft my rig is stock too lol I’m saving for a lift as well but yea I’ll stay in touch I’m trying to find a SoCal group but no luck yet
7e71a866dbed2c9e51dcb9f282d784d6.jpg

• Like 1

Pfft my rig is stock too lol I’m saving for a lift as well but yea I’ll stay in touch I’m trying to find a SoCal group but no luck yet

I am in San Diego but will have to wait until pandemic eases up to meet with others.

Sent from my Pathfinder

I am in San Diego but will have to wait until pandemic eases up to meet with others.

Sent from my Pathfinder

Im in la and yea same
It’s crazy what’s going on

17 hours ago, Johnston77 said:

Pfft my rig is stock too lol I’m saving for a lift as well emoji23.png but yea I’ll stay in touch I’m trying to find a SoCal group but no luck yet

Haha, In stock form, these things can definitely get you out of trouble. That’s the best way to learn what your truck needs. 
Yea, once things cool down, I’m up for a SoCal meet. I’m mostly building mine up for family camping, so not trying to go rock crawling or anything extreme.

• Like 1

still brushing up on my off road skills and working on my rig, otherwise would absolutely try when I'm in SoCal.
literally waiting on my SF gear that was ordered last week.