Lift Options?

Josh60

Hey folks, 

I currently have 2.5" coil spring spacers front and rear on my 2000 Pathy, and I was looking around, seeing if there were any options for more lift height, but I can't seem to find anything.
So are 2.5 inch spacers the biggest lift you can get for the R50s? Or are there ANY other options out there for more height? 

Not to be rude but this is the most posted about topic on this forum. If you use the search you’ll find a plethora of options. I suggest looking into the land rover springs. 9447 springs specifically.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, dezm said:

Not to be rude but this is the most posted about topic on this forum. If you use the search you’ll find a plethora of options. I suggest looking into the land rover springs. 9447 springs specifically.

Oh sorry, yeah I've been searching for a while but there didn't seem to be any definitive answer on lifting more than 2 inches or so all around, other than a sub frame drop and I don't think I wanna do that, anyway thanks for the LR spring suggestion.

• Like 1

Yeah your only option to lift over 2 inches is by going with a subframe drop. Otherwise you’ll destroy your CVs

You’d be surprised where a 2” lift, low profile bumpers, and large tires can get you. From what I’ve heard around here, most people do not need anything more than that for 99% of trails other than hardcore rock crawling stuff. Even at bone stock height the R50 was getting me out of places I should never have been. You’d be better served by adding lockers than by adding an extra few inches of height 

With all of that said, your best lift option is going to be longer coil springs rather than spacers, so I would recommend switching to AC coils up front and LR 9449 springs in the rear if you want maximum height. OME HD coils in the front are also great but they won’t lift quite as high 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...