Logie Trail

Teesetz

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, AndrewC said:

Is this a newer paint job? It looks great!

What color blue is that?

Thanks! Original job somehow.

Was lucky to get this 1 owner from a older lady who bought it new in 94 and has kept it in the garage.  Still has the lighter blue pinstripes pretty well intact.

Also helps to live in the Pacific Northwest. lol

I believe its is Sapphire Blue, or Blue Jade.

Navy blue to me lol

Edited by Teesetz
  • Like 1

The WD21 paint is pretty resilient. I've still got the original black on my 1995 and it cleans up real well. Unless you live in some sweaty @!*% hole like Florida where the sun bakes it off lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adamzan said:

The WD21 paint is pretty resilient. I've still got the original black on my 1995 and it cleans up real well. Unless you live in some sweaty @!*% hole like Florida where the sun bakes it off lol.

My 1990 Pathfinder definitely needs paint right now. However, I am afraid that even if I paint it, it won't look as nice as Teesetz.

• Like 1

Yep, mine held up fine until about 4 years ago. The tops of the front fenders and hood are in had shape from a combination of high UV, neglect, and weather. Hmmm, thinking about it now, the front fenders are not original, and it is possible that the paint on the hood might not be also. That might explain why it is so bad there, but the rest of the truck surprisingly good. 

• Like 1