AC Drier

Looking for some guidance. Trying to find a drier fir my AC but the stock one has 3 outlets. One for intake from condensor, one for outlet and one for a pressure cutoff valve to attach.

Every replacement I see has only intake and outlet. Any ideas?

Thanks for the reply. I thought that at first but the stock one has a fitting that screws onto the sensor. The fitting is part of the drier assembly and is not removable (to me at least). Any one replaced a drier for a 94-95 with this issue?

Edited by Datsunofagun

• 2 years later...

I haven't tried to install it yet, but I bought a GPD drier for mine, PN 1411457, via Rockauto IIRC. It has bolts going into both sides at the top, one of which I assume I can just remove to install the pressure switch, possibly using a fitting from the old drier. One of these days I'll get around to fixing my aircon, but this is not that day.

That looks like the same one I have. It fit my 1995 just fine. You have to remove one of the plugs to screw in the pressure switch.

Idk about you guys but I can't live without the aircon in mine. Black truck with leather seats....

Yup. Mine worked when I bought it but I had to redo it after something hit the condenser. I bought a vacuum pump and set of gauges. It gets down to the low 40s or high 30s. Coldest air of any car I own lol.