Obtaining factory invoices?

mike1305

A recent Jalopnik article references this website to obtain old Pontiac invoices and other info for pre-87 Pontiac’s:

PHS Online

does anything exist like this for Nissans? Would love to see the option sheet and stuff for my 1992. 

In case anyone cares, or for future searchers, I have reached out to a few folks for more info. First, I called Nissan corporate. Not too much help, but the rep did put in an inquiry for any archival info to some relevant group. Not hopeful there though. 

got a wild hair up my @$$ and ran a carfax (probably should have pre purchase, oh well). Good news is I discovered the timing belt was done 20k miles ago. Worth the $40 many times over since I was gonna make that my next major maintenance. But it did tell me that the car was serviced at a Denver AutoNation dealer many times by the first owner. While the original sale isn’t on my carfax, it seems like a got lead telling me the truck was bought there.  That dealer is out of business, so I called AutoNation corporate and put in an inquiry there. Will keep this updated as times goes on. 

cant imagine many WD21 Pathy owners would really give a crap about this stuff, but hey - with a ton of $10,000+ auctions for nice examples, it could be a nice thing to have on hand for collector value :)

Edited by mike1305