Front bumper hitch receiver?

9 hours ago, R50JR said:

I was just thinking how badly I want to run some laps at the bike park. Hoping the resorts open back up soon.

Sent from my Pathfinder

I know you prefer Mammoth but in the meantime:

https://www.bigbearmountainresort.com/summer/plan-a-trip/purchase/bike-park-passes?utm_source=ibm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=BB_REV_06.08.20_Bike_Park_Pass_Dedicated_Campaign&utm_content=ctabutton1&spMailingID=5503388&spUserID=OTg5NTA2MTkyMzQS1&spJobID=1040336298&spReportId=MTA0MDMzNjI5OAS2

6 hours ago, Strato_54 said:

i want to get a Norco range A2 or just some sort of enduro bike. right now im a little short on my bike line up as all i have is a Norco Storm 9.2 2017 just for basic trail riding or going to the store. ive gotta save my pennies though and look through pinkbike or kijiji for something cheap but not built cheap.

I hope you find "the bike", man.  I'm sure you already know how much avid MTBers like myself would LOVE to move to BC!  Rode Mt Seymour a few times (I have family in North Van) and Whistler once... you guys have it GREAT!  Except for the bacon.  LOL

• Like 1

Opening weekend is going to be crazy. I’ll probably get up there July midweek. Just bled the brakes so I’m good to go!

a7e9a630eacba7d999ecef3ee9db1871.jpg

Sent from my Pathfinder

1 hour ago, R50JR said:

Opening weekend is going to be crazy. I’ll probably get up there July midweek. Just bled the brakes so I’m good to go!

a7e9a630eacba7d999ecef3ee9db1871.jpg

Sent from my Pathfinder

SEND IT!!!  Seriously, I love that model frame (I'll call it Sam Hill's frame) over Loic's new bike and Gwin's asymmetric frame.  \m/

On 6/9/2020 at 7:06 AM, microfiz said:

I hope you find "the bike", man.  I'm sure you already know how much avid MTBers like myself would LOVE to move to BC!  Rode Mt Seymour a few times (I have family in North Van) and Whistler once... you guys have it GREAT!  Except for the bacon.  LOL

ill have to ride a few bikes and will have to go through a few "the bikes" until i really find "the bike" of my dreams lmao. never been as far as whistler but ive got a few hidden XC trails that have a few unmarked jump trails and tech. but those are more of a community kept area and not much of a full public DH park like Silver star or Sun peaks just to name a few semi local.

• Like 1

SEND IT!!!  Seriously, I love that model frame (I'll call it Sam Hill's frame) over Loic's new bike and Gwin's asymmetric frame.  \m/

I completely agree with you. I don’t know what specialized was thinking with those ugly designs. Even the first gen demo was badass. Speaking of Gwin, that guy’s house in temecula is massive. I saw a red bull special on him and it was under construction. I didn’t think downhill racing paid that well.

Sent from my Pathfinder

On 6/11/2020 at 5:52 AM, R50JR said:

I completely agree with you. I don’t know what specialized was thinking with those ugly designs. Even the first gen demo was badass. Speaking of Gwin, that guy’s house in temecula is massive. I saw a red bull special on him and it was under construction. I didn’t think downhill racing paid that well.

Sent from my Pathfinder

Gwin had an interview where he said he clears $1M per year including endorsements.  But if you think about it, he's getting paid less than he deserves (being the fastest rider on earth) considering how much he puts on the line.  But DH is not a popular sport, so there.  

Here's Gwin on your actual bike... he rode it like he stole it... lol!

Edited by microfiz
  • Like 2

Gwin had an interview where he said he clears $1M per year including endorsements.  But if you think about it, he's getting paid less than he deserves (being the fastest rider on earth) considering how much he puts on the line.  But DH is not a popular sport, so there.  

Here's Gwin on your actual bike... he rode it like he stole it... lol!

Wow $1M is for riding a bike? Sign me up!

That video is awesome. He’s an absolute beast on that bike. Wish he would’ve stayed with specialized. That reminds me of how james stewart left yamaha and his career wasn’t the same after that. Still, the most impressive run I’ve seen is when gwin snapped a chain at the start line and still managed to win.

Sent from my Pathfinder

Been offline for a bit, just catching up, but looks like that hitch setup will work for your needs.  Several years ago, I grabbed an old rear hitch off a friends Expedition he was getting ready to junk, cut oi down to size and welded it to those same tow hook/tie down brackets, reinforced with some beefy angle iron.  I use mine year round, Snowsport utility plow for my driveway in winter and cargo/cooler/fishing pole rack in the summer and its held up great!  Nice use of ingenuity!  Nice bikes too!

• Like 1