Vg30i starts but dies

I have an '88 Pathfinder 3.0 v6 that has been giving me trouble for the past 5 months. I just replaced the throttle body (entire unit, sensors too) and now I have a whole new problem. It used to surge up and down erratically, but now it wont even stay running. I think its flooding itself out. It also has a high pitched whistle (no, I dont have a vacuum leak. Ive checked) and will run fine for a few seconds then stumble and die.  Ive been struggling for months with this problem, can someone please help me?

Josh I had your exact truck for years. Have u changed the timing belt ? If so how long or miles since ? Do u know when it was changed last? (don't know how long you've had it) Mine had very similar issues to what you're saying in the weeks leading up to it just dying and not starting back up. Turns out it had jumped time a few teeth but didn't break the belt , just bent and damaged the valves plus some and cost me lots more than a belt, water pump, tensioner kit.  Those are interference engines. Without looking it up I wanna say they're supposed to be changed every 30-60k. I got the factory Nissan service manual I got from a great dude in this group. If it's not that my next guess would be crank position sensor. (inside the dist n the bottom.) Also btw not sure where you live but I've seen lots of decent Junkyard engines for right price. I still have a 94 Hardbody D21. 

Im pretty sure it isnt timing because itll run for just a few seconds then ill choke itself out while it sputters to a stop. My timing belt was serviced before I bought this truck but the sticker has been wiped clean so I cant see the mileage anymore. 

And the whistling noise is coking from inside / underneath the throttle body. However I have just swapped tbi units and its still whistling so its not a gasket. Im thinking the mixture heater pipe is causing the EGR tube to make a whistling noise 

Crazy question have u ran diagnostics ? Checked dtc codes on computer under pass seat? Also check these things that are all attached to the throttle body. All those mostly look air and whistle related and u said throttle body was changed. Photo size limit won't let me send whole pages. 

Screenshot_20200515-011448.png

I have already checked for codes and it gave me #55 (no malfunction). Its a new tbi unit so Im assuming the whistling is because I cleaned the EGR port and the pipe on the mixture pre-heater is making it whistle. Ita at a shop (that I work at) and Ive gotten it to run. However, it is extremely rough. The surging has gone done quote a lot, it idle and runs, but is very, vey rough. I replaced the 2 injectors and we tried messing with some vacuum lines but its stop really rough. Maybe ignition timing?