R50 Snorkel

Cbiggy

Hi, I was wondering if anybody has done a snorkel for their pathy. If so some pictures and some general information about the connection would be great!  I've seen people use a D22 snorkels and was wondering if anybody has any pictures or information on the best way to make that connect to the engine.    Thanks in Advance!!!

I bought a XJ snorkel to fit on my truck, but couldn't figure out an acceptable way to anchor it along the windshield. If someone has figured it out please share with the rest of the class.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sjackson2 said:

But a d22 navara snorkel from amazon. Comes with everything you need and fits the r50 just right 

Would that be an np300 version? And does it fit to the factory airbox on the 3.5?

3 hours ago, neilca said:

Sjackson2

Do you have a picture of the pillar mount installed?

Thanks,

neil

It sits slightly off the pillar due to being for a different vehicle, but it’s really not noticeable if you don’t know it’s there. Click here for a pic 

https://www.google.com/search?q=d22+navara+snorkel+on+pathfinder&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS766US766&hl=en-US&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj49pP-rf3oAhXXo54KHXaJCaQQ_AUoAnoECA4QAg&biw=414&bih=722&dpr=2#imgrc=H-9eQX9cusOFMM&imgdii=QvCyjWnbbjL2lM

• Like 1