Added some rubber. Lift coming soon.

prmanke1232

my armada has the same tires but on 18s they look super sick. great tire choice my man lmao 
I wanted them on our '11 Armada but the wife wasn't having any part of that. She's a Michelin girl.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, prmanke1232 said:

I wanted them on our '11 Armada but the wife wasn't having any part of that. She's a Michelin girl. emoji849.png

damn thats a shame. the armada is technically my moms and shes all for the tires, straight pipe and a bush bumper and light bar with the running board delete. even though they're a luxury car they can look bad ass real fast lmao 

edit: we havent done any of that YET but the tires but shes all for it 

Edited by Strato_54

damn thats a shame. the armada is technically my moms and shes all for the tires, straight pipe and a bush bumper and light bar with the running board delete. even though they're a luxury car they can look bad ass real fast lmao 

edit: we havent done any of that YET but the tires but shes all for it 
Her Armada has the JBA long tube headers, catless B-pipes and the JBA stainless exhaust. Topping that off is an UpRev tune. It gets through the carpool line pretty quickly.

4 minutes ago, prmanke1232 said:

Her Armada has the JBA long tube headers, catless B-pipes and the JBA stainless exhaust. Topping that off is an UpRev tune. It gets through the carpool line pretty quickly.

anything else done to it other then headers, exhaust and a tune? that sounds like it would kick some butt

anything else done to it other then headers, exhaust and a tune? that sounds like it would kick some butt
No. All stock except those things. It's substantially more powerful. I haven't dynoed it but they say that 400 ish horsepowers are about the numbers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, prmanke1232 said:

No. All stock except those things. It's substantially more powerful. I haven't dynoed it but they say that 400 ish horsepowers are about the numbers.

now youre just getting me full of bad ideas lmao 

• 7 months later...