My Nissan Pathfinder is in limp mode

My 1997 Nissan Pathfinder went in limp mode after putting in distirbutor and new timing belt kit it's stuck in it will shift first and second and hit third a few times it's reading map sensor p0105 and p0120 as tps sensor and p1105 map/baro switch valve is bad any suggestions I greatly appreciate really need help it's my daily driver

Deleted some duplicate threads and plopped this into the regular R50 section (as it isn't an FAQ per se).

(Note: if you're on TapaTalk OP, apparently it doesn't make it clear if you've posted a thread successfully - you probably have, so go back and check if it's there before trying again.)

I would start with checking the plugs at the throttle body. The TPS signal is used by both the engine and the transmission to control operation. Make sure you have good connections. If so, check that the TPS is good and correctly adjusted. 

No, it doesn't learn the TPS, it isn't advanced enough. Setting the sensor involves using an ohmmeter. Can't recall the process, but it is in the manuals. Same with the testing. However, it is easy to look and verify the plugs are tight and the wires are undamaged.