2001qx4 ecm compatibility

Born2lse

I recently had the ivac fail and after taking everything apart found the burnt chip in the ecm. I tried soldering on a new chip but it didn't works so now I'm looking for replacement ecms. Does anyone know which years are compatible with a 2001 qx4 or how I can find out?

Also, does anyone know what the solenoid looking thing above the throttle body does? It's on my qx4 but not on some Pathfinder throttle bodies that I've seen. Probably part of the cruise control?

Thanks!

For compatibility you can look up on NissanPartsDeal website the model number. At the bottom I think it shows other compatibility. If it doesn't, switch your vehicle settings one year at a time until the model number of the ECU changes.

You can probably also use the part diagrams there to determine what that solenoid is.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

For compatibility you can look up on NissanPartsDeal website the model number. At the bottom I think it shows other compatibility. If it doesn't, switch your vehicle settings one year at a time until the model number of the ECU changes.

You can probably also use the part diagrams there to determine what that solenoid is.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk