Wheel Size Question

Chillkoot

Hey R50 teammates! 

Came across a good set of alloys from a '97 4Runner, see below for specs.

Will these fit on my '02 R50? 

Not sure how big a difference the ET15 vs ET20 would be.  Also the center bore shouldn't be an issue I assume?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

image.png.702ccb4e446fcbd39316b1865b0529e7.pngimage.png.b7b9bcbfd6cd9b3c3da62f9f844a62d5.png

I'm using 4runner steel wheels on my '98 and they fit fine. Center bore is bigger so it aligns itself with the wheel studs when you tighten them. The ET20 is probably the wheel offset (but I might be mistaken)

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

since this is a topic that i am also curious about imma take this over for a little bit lmao. I have the stock chrome 15" wheels with BFG KO 235/75's and i was wondering if a pair of 265/70s would fit on these wheels and on the stock ride height of my pathy?

Should work fine. The ET is the offset in mm. The Nissan wheel has 5mm more offset than the Toyota in those specs. It just means the wheels will be pushed out 5mm, not enough to notice. 

You will need new lugnuts though. The Toyota lugnuts are the wrong thread pitch for the Nissan lugs. Toyota also uses a shank style nut for their alloy wheels and the Nissan acorn style won't fit properly and give proper clamping force. The proper lugnuts should be easy to get from a local tire shop or auto parts store. 

since this is a topic that i am also curious about imma take this over for a little bit lmao. I have the stock chrome 15" wheels with BFG KO 235/75's and i was wondering if a pair of 265/70s would fit on these wheels and on the stock ride height of my pathy?
My standard wheelsize is 265/70/15, so yeah they sure will fit on yours. I'm even running 31" tires now and they still fit.

18 hours ago, dogla said:

My standard wheelsize is 265/70/15, so yeah they sure will fit on yours. I'm even running 31" tires now and they still fit.

Alright cool thanks man. Im probably gonna put wider tires on my car when i need new tires and i burn through these ones