92 pathy shaking issue

Jhurkmans

So luckily my neighbor has a 95 nissan chevy and he gave me a repair manual for it. It spans '87 to '95 pathfinders and nissan trucks. I found the knock sensor. Pulled off the upper intake manifold and just spent afew hours cussing up a storm and forcing my hand deep into the engine to unplug the last knock sensor. I relocated it to the top of the intake manifold but i feel i will change that soon. I put everything back together and quadruple checked everything over and over again. Started it up. After a few tries of it getting started up and running again, the idle seems fine. But now when i put it in gear, the while vehicle shakes fairly violently and the moment i put it in park, the vehicle shut itself off. Any thoughts? 

• 4 months later...
So luckily my neighbor has a 95 nissan chevy and he gave me a repair manual for it. It spans '87 to '95 pathfinders and nissan trucks. I found the knock sensor. Pulled off the upper intake manifold and just spent afew hours cussing up a storm and forcing my hand deep into the engine to unplug the last knock sensor. I relocated it to the top of the intake manifold but i feel i will change that soon. I put everything back together and quadruple checked everything over and over again. Started it up. After a few tries of it getting started up and running again, the idle seems fine. But now when i put it in gear, the while vehicle shakes fairly violently and the moment i put it in park, the vehicle shut itself off. Any thoughts? 
Vacuum line somewhere torn or a hole in one?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...