new member - display problem

ctpgs

Hi new here i have a 2011 4.0 s model, i am having a problem with the display it went black and radio and cd doesn't work, also the climate control stopped working with it too, it blows air out of the defrost vent, but cannot shut it off or change from heat to a/c or adjust fan, i do not have navigation system on the vehicle, i have checked fuses and made sure battery terminals were clean and tight but those don't seem to be the problem. i have done a google search but have not found much mostly stuff for rogues and maximas, at a loss any help would be appreciated 

When you say you checked the fuses, were the ones you checked in the interior fuse box? Did you check the fuses under the hood as well? The IPDM  has fuses hidden in it as well. If all the fuses are good and no noticable problems in the wiring like loose connectors in the HVAC head and radio, then you might want to consider taking it in to a dealership for diagnosis. It is possible that the IPDM is failing, or another module is bad. Trying to remember, but I think there is a unit that is called something like instrument amp that can cause your problems. 

18 hours ago, Mr_Reverse said:

When you say you checked the fuses, were the ones you checked in the interior fuse box? Did you check the fuses under the hood as well? The IPDM  has fuses hidden in it as well. If all the fuses are good and no noticable problems in the wiring like loose connectors in the HVAC head and radio, then you might want to consider taking it in to a dealership for diagnosis. It is possible that the IPDM is failing, or another module is bad. Trying to remember, but I think there is a unit that is called something like instrument amp that can cause your problems. 

i checked the ones inside and the two under the hood and couldn't find any that where bad, actually pulled all just to make sure there wasn't a different fuse causing it

Edited by ctpgs