2 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

You're gonna have to take your fence down to get that out of there! Holy crap that thing is wide.

At least it's unlikely to rollover, given how tall it is! Looking good. How much up travel are you planning on? Looks like a bit of guard chopping might be in order

13 hours ago, KiwiTerrano said:

At least it's unlikely to rollover, given how tall it is! Looking good. How much up travel are you planning on? Looks like a bit of guard chopping might be in order

If I recall my measurements, the distance from mount to mount for the air shocks is around 30". The 16"  air shocks I bought are 23" compressed and 39 extended. In theory that means 7 up and 9" down. The real question is will the suspension really cycle that much.. 

• Like 1

That's crazy man!

Gonna need an emergency recap ladder to get in that thing.

Looks great!

A little high for my personal liking, but have complete respect for the mad fab skills it took to get it done.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 10/31/2019 at 6:56 PM, 03TroutFinder said:

That's crazy man!

Gonna need an emergency recap ladder to get in that thing.

Looks great!

A little high for my personal liking, but have complete respect for the mad fab skills it took to get it done.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Thank you. Still needs a few things done here and there. Driveshafts, rear sway bar, high steer, ABS.. and probably a few little things i'm missing. BUT, getting closer. 

Did my research and found a bigger master that I'm going to swap in. Stock uses a 1" bore with M10x1.00 front and rear. Bigger one is a 1.25 bore with M10x1.00 rear and M12x1.00 front. the M12X1.00 to M10x1.00 adapter ran like $2.80.

O1K4ipk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...