LED fog light install

Thus isn't necessarily hard core. More like soft core.

Anyway I have a 95 pathfinder and I really dislike the fog lights. We do get fog here but they really don't do anything. 

I had purchased these a couple years back for a custom bumper build wanted to do. So far that hasnt happened, so i figured I would put them in the factory position.

I probably could have moved them a bit more outward, but not much. I had some expanded metal left over so that's what I used to cover up the open areas. 

I would say it's a 5 foot bumper. From 5 feet away it looks good. I didn't take the time to make everything smooth and fancy. I wanted them useable. We all know the factory headlights leave a lot to be desired in terms of light output.

These were $50 each if I remember correctly. They are spots,  not fogs.  I needed more light output. You can't even tell the headlights are on with them on sitting in the rig.

I can't get a pic small enough to upload. I closed photobucket because of the pricing. I don't have any other way to upload the pic unless I can turn the resolution down on my phone and take another pic? 

Any ideas? 

1 hour ago, RF600 said:

Thus isn't necessarily hard core. More like soft core.

Anyway I have a 95 pathfinder and I really dislike the fog lights. We do get fog here but they really don't do anything. 

I had purchased these a couple years back for a custom bumper build wanted to do. So far that hasnt happened, so i figured I would put them in the factory position.

I probably could have moved them a bit more outward, but not much. I had some expanded metal left over so that's what I used to cover up the open areas. 

I would say it's a 5 foot bumper. From 5 feet away it looks good. I didn't take the time to make everything smooth and fancy. I wanted them useable. We all know the factory headlights leave a lot to be desired in terms of light output.

These were $50 each if I remember correctly. They are spots,  not fogs.  I needed more light output. You can't even tell the headlights are on with them on sitting in the rig.

I can't get a pic small enough to upload. I closed photobucket because of the pricing. I don't have any other way to upload the pic unless I can turn the resolution down on my phone and take another pic? 

Any ideas? 

not to sure on ideas but imgur is a great way to upload photos you just add the link to the post 

• Like 2

You should just download the app "Tapatalk" I found it's really really easy to upload pictures 2 NPORA using this app I've been using it now for a 2 years and never had any problems

Sent from my SM-S737TL using Tapatalk

California has a law that they need to be under 30 inches and more that 12 inches. They sit around 26 inches I believe. So I'm hoping I don't have any issues with the police.

Anyway, you can somewhat aim them using washers, in case I need to aim them down more. You have to get about 12 inches off the ground before you are looking directly into the lights. This is about 25 feet away. So I think I should be ok?

One other thing that frustrated me about wiring them up. 

For some reason the black is hot and the green is the ground. It took me a few to figure that out. 

Edited by RF600