recomendations on aftermarket fog lights to go inplace of stock

I just bought a headlight switch that has a fog light dial and I have the stock wiring just not actual stock fog lights since I have a basic model. I figure I should just get aftermarket fog lights and cut my plastic bumper to size for them since there is currently nothing there and wire them into my stock wiring. Any suggestions?

Edited by bertrenolds

What year R50? If your pre-facelift your options are open to a small size light in the stock location (I replaced my broken oem's with led cubes on my 96). If your post-facelift just pickup a set of oem replacement off eBay, pop them in & your good to go

Shoot, I checked your profile and it looks like you have a pre facelift. If it was a post face lift, I have a full bumper cover with fog lights in storage above my garage I was going to offer to send you whatever you need. 

When I put on the tube bumper, I picked up some led cube lights that I wired in place of the stock fog lights. They were about $50 at Autozone and put out a surprising amount of light. f9c5b73bff499790f0a2752317570dd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2