Jump to content

Due to a hardware failure on the hosts systems, all posts and messages created between May 26th and Jan 13th have been lost. Additionally, if you joined the NPORA Forums community during that time, you'll need to re-register. -NPORA Mod Team *Updated: 05/19/2022 12:15AM PST

SF Creation Skid Plates


MLML
 Share

Recommended Posts

You know, your transfer case looks awfully wet.  Got a leak?
 
I'm jealous of how unbelievably rust-free your undercarriage is!



California car! Never seen bad weather, basically no rust anywhere.

I just changed the transfer case fluid.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man I wish I had some of these! They look super nice 


Hit up Steve. Awesome guy, great product.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MLML said:

 


Hit up Steve. Awesome guy, great product.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Oh trust me I plan on it! Just gotta convince the minister of finance...I mean the wife...lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/28/2019 at 6:17 PM, mjotrainbrain said:

You know, your transfer case looks awfully wet.  Got a leak?

 

I'm jealous of how unbelievably rust-free your undercarriage is!

 

 

tranny is horny. lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/28/2019 at 11:51 AM, MLML said:

Awesome skid plates and customer service from Steve!  Can't wait to skid on them! 

 

i4P2TST.jpg

 

hey its crazy and random we run into each other today at hollister hills. lol. im uploading the pics. i just got home 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/28/2019 at 11:51 AM, MLML said:

Awesome skid plates and customer service from Steve!  Can't wait to skid on them! 

 

i4P2TST.jpg

 

 

btw how long it took the items to get to your door? im interested now after seeing that in person. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, deltaR50 said:

 

 

btw how long it took the items to get to your door? im interested now after seeing that in person. 

It took about 2 weeks from the time I ordered to arrival at my door.  

 

Great meeting you today!  Thinking about the SFD and 6 inch lift......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

Welcome to NPORA Forums

 

Please register to gain full access to the forum.

Make sure you read the Forum Guidelines and don't forget to post a new intro in the New People Start Here! section, to say hi too everyone.

 

-NPORA

×
×
  • Create New...