wooHOO Y'ALL!!!!

k9sar

Come on everyone... let's all head to Wisconsin fer a little cat-huntin!

cnn.com story

I love this part....

"...including any domestic cat that isn't under the owner's direct control or any cat without a collar..."

What are you cheese-heads smokin' up there?????

Why not load the salt spreaders with catnip in the summer and let traffic take 'em out as nature intended?

:clap: I like that idea!!! God I hate cats.....

Wonder if we can make that legal in cali??/ sssh

I guess I don't see anything wrong with it. My brother has been trapping them lately at his house and sending the mangey ones to the great sardine box in the sky. The lady who used to own his house would feed all the wild cats in town, so they show up there all the time and "spray" his basement windows.

Sounds kinda like something I saw a couple of years ago in New Jersey I think it was... Difference was the problem was deer... The city/county hired some sharp shooters to sit around town in deerstands and shoot to kill all the deer they could... I wish I knew for sure where this happened... I wonder how many deer they ended up "sniping"???

I say good luck on the cat hunting deal... The ones that are wild that is. I'd be quite p!ssed if somebody shot my cat... Too many wild cats can be a problem just like anything else..

Yes, but they can only kill cats without collars.. not that I'd check from 50 yards....

Exactly why I'm not for it! :-) 50 yards with open sights would make it very difficult to tell if the cat was feral or not.

I can already see all sorts of news stories about some little girls Cat getting shot because a half drunk red neck went kitty bopping.

My idea? Set live traps, catch the Feral ones, let em loose in a closed off park and then charge the hicks 20 bucks to get in :-)

And PBR isn't always bad, I used to go to a college bar that had a 32oz frosted mug of PBR for 2 bucks or something silly like that. Two of them and you were feeling pretty toasty! Still can't drink the stuff out of a can though...

Edited by Harbinger

I can already see all sorts of news stories about some little girls Cat getting shot because a half drunk red neck went kitty bopping.

My idea? Set live traps, catch the Feral ones, let em loose in a closed off park and then charge the hicks 20 bucks to get in :-)

Headline news... " 5 year old girl mourns the death of her precious kitty named Fluffy.. which she never saw cuz it was too busy out in the fields making more baby kitties".....

And yes... I AM one of those rednecks who WOULD pay $5 to shoot cats at free will.... sorry cat lovers.. this is one chick who hates them! -bounce-

ok, first off, Cat are cool, as long as they don't make me sneeze too much. If they do, well........ 88, you're cat's fine by the way.

Now for the real matter at hand...... PBR

Hey man it's won a blue ribbon. nuf said

Well, finally had to chime in on this... Feral cats are out of hand in areas and need to be dealt with. Humanely... as in human. If you can pop a cat in the head at 50 yards, Ok. If you are drunk JoeBob and laugh when you only wound and they squirm off, then I'd rather put a slug in your head. It comes down to reality; cruelty is unnecessary, population control is not. I dont care, cats, dogs, lemurs, or ferrets. If something has to be done, be it quick and humane. There is a reason the deer control squad were sharp shooters, not BillysueJoebob with a schlitz and a gun... Why should it be less considerate ? For the record I like cats and dogs are ok, but when they eat their crap and want to lick me, I consider shooting them...

B

Edited by Precise1

how about the humanity of teeing up a cane toad...

CANBERRA (Reuters) - Australians in the country's Northern Territory should start smashing cane toads to death with golf clubs and cricket bats in a bid to stop the spread of the toxic creatures, a government politician urged Monday...

I'm sure they're easy to hit but I don't think you'll get the distance off the tee to even think of making par.

I am all for the "kill on contact" policy.. I am not trying to cause unessesary pain and suffering.. but if you saw the ferile cats around here... you'd change your opinions. there are TONS of them, and they kick the one cat I do likes a$$ every time they come on the property.... that and they have diseases..ew...germs n stuff... but, no, I am not for suffering.. get it right the first shot indeed.

And, don't worry.. PBR will never die! :aok:

I'm sure they're easy to hit but I don't think you'll get the distance off the tee to even think of making par.

OMG, :lol: I put a booger on the screen when I read that.....

Ooooh, Kitty Plunking. This as my cat just knocked something over upstairs. Grrrr. Is duct tape considered inhumane???

PBR is a means to an end. In college, there was a dive bar with $2 pitchers on Tues. night. It didn't matter how broke we were, me and friends could come up with $5 each and have a good night. :beer: