Stripped headlight adjusting screw head

Ole_Rosie_R50

So I put my halogen bulbs back in my pathy because I actually felt bad for blinding people on the road . After I put them in I tried turn the screw and I looked at the head and it looked completely f**ked. Are there any places online or in store that would have the same size adjusting screw so I don’t have to replace the whole headlight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Ole_Rosie_R50 said:

So I put my halogen bulbs back in my pathy because I actually felt bad for blinding people on the road emoji23.png. After I put them in I tried turn the screw and I looked at the head and it looked completely f**ked. Are there any places online or in store that would have the same size adjusting screw so I don’t have to replace the whole headlight?

That’s too bad. I finally got mine to have a pretty clean and low cutoff line by turning the bulb sideways in the housing, but it took me a couple months to get it perfect. As for the screw, hit up a junkyard, take apart a headlight there and see what you can figure out

That’s too bad. I finally got mine to have a pretty clean and low cutoff line by turning the bulb sideways in the housing, but it took me a couple months to get it perfect. As for the screw, hit up a junkyard, take apart a headlight there and see what you can figure out

Alright man I’ll maybe go this weekend. Thanks!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ole_Rosie_R50 said:

Alright man I’ll maybe go this weekend. Thanks!

It might be a little drive from where you live but I just went to Pull a part in Duluth and they got a 97 pathy in the back, if i remember correctly it was in good shape and the headlights were in tack. Im assuming you know of one closer to where you live, it just crossed my mind that i saw one this sunday. lol

It might be a little drive from where you live but I just went to Pull a part in Duluth and they got a 97 pathy in the back, if i remember correctly it was in good shape and the headlights were in tack. Im assuming you know of one closer to where you live, it just crossed my mind that i saw one this sunday. lol

@!*% man I’m going to be out of town this weekend, hopefully on my way home I’ll swing by and see if they are still there

• Like 1

Has anyone taken the adjustment assembly apart to reengineer/replace the plastic adjusting screw with metal parts? Both sides of mine are stripped as the low beams are truly LOW beam lights. May have to mount 4” LED cubes for better lighting. MTG

Mine (2003) are metal, maybe you could get a facelift headlight assembly?

9 minutes ago, MTGunner said:

Has anyone taken the adjustment assembly apart to reengineer/replace the plastic adjusting screw with metal parts? Both sides of mine are stripped as the low beams are truly LOW beam lights. May have to mount 4” LED cubes for better lighting. MTG

@!*% man I’m going to be out of town this weekend, hopefully on my way home I’ll swing by and see if they are still there

If you possibly could swing by and pick them up. That would be deeply appreciated man. I’ll pay you back for grabbing them. I’m going to be out of town every weekend until March.