How I spent my Sunday...

Pezzy

In light of all the mods, my shiny new truck needed to get muddy this weekend!!

A beautiful spring day, perfect for wheeling so a few of us hit the trail!

You can tell by the new matte brown paint job my pathy has - we had fun! :)

IMG_3720.jpg

Pics are here!

Yup, it's on my pathy... we got them off of ebay, she had the sticker listed as "Life is short drive a Nissan naked" but we asked to change it to Pathfinder (and Xterra for his truck) :)

Looks like fun! I wish I could get that many Nissans to go wheelin with me... All we have down here are jeeps.

I've got the same problem... Where are you located? I'm in the Houston area and ready to go... I even know of a few places to choose from...

Looks like you had a blast! Wish there were more peeps for me to wheel with around here... HURRY UP PRECISE1 !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...j/k.

Lift looks great too! :clap:

Congrats Pezzy !! You and your Pathy deserve a lift !! Um, well, you know that I mean...

LOL Slick, you were not joking at all !! Yeah, I still need to figure out the front end shake... I have some ideas, but need time and nice weather to poke around before I start buying parts... Workin on it Miss !! :D

B

June sounds schweeeet. Wooohooooooooooo!! we gettin closer to goin to play!??? yeah baby!

I am gunna take her out in the back 5 this weekend fer some sloppy wet fun..try out the MM's.... -bounce-