Lift my '02 or just OME springs

Flyer

Well, I have the money together now so it's time to either do a lift and replace the springs, shocks, struts, etc. OR just slap some OME springs on (.5" - 1") lift and replace the shocks/struts.

What are the components that will wear quicker if I do the 2 or 3 inch lift? This online store in FL has a $695 package with Bilstein Shocks, custom springs, KYB GR2 struts, and towers (I guess for the struts).

Where do the bearings come in- are the Nissan bearings a better bet and how much do they cost? Are the KYB struts any firmer or is is hard to tell the diff?

So my questions are:

With the lift, I prefer Nissan bearings- how much are those and where do they fit?

Is it just the CV joints that wear quicker with a lift?

I don't mind just the OME "lift"- is that a more reliable option?

How does the KYB GR2 strut ride? Is it a lot different than stock?

As always, thanks for the help and advice.

BTW, I'll be in Denver on Friday -bounce-

I just put KYB struts in the front with OME coils and rear shocks. The difference in the ride is unbelievable both on, and off road. It is a firmer ride but in a very good way. I would suggest the OME suspention upgrade to anyone that does not want to deal with cv boot wear, unless you are willing to buy the manual locking hubs. I debated between the OME and the 2-3 inch lift and I feel that I made a very good choice.

That is good to hear- I will replace all four springs, put OME shocks and KYB struts on BUT I'm a little confused regarding strut bearings. I have read some posts where posters say that the Nissan bearings are preferable/more reliable.

Where do the bearings go in referance to the struts?

How much do those Nissan bearings cost?

Once I get up to denver this week and get settled in, I'll start looking for a good shop. I can probably do the back but I'm not mechanically inclined or experienced enough to tackle the front.

Of course, if any of you Pathy owners have done this and want to help me out, I'll pay you for your time.