265/70R16 tires on nonlifted Pathfinder?

MTGunner

I had 265/70r16 on my qx4 when I bought it. was not lifted all stock I had no issues with rubbing, they were a bit worn down so the overall diameter wassailer then new

3 hours ago, KiwiTerrano said:

I'm running 31x10.5r15 muddies on OEM wheels with no rubbing.

I have the same size all terrains on stock wheels with no issues. According to the manufacturer my 31 inch tires actually measure at 30.5.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Remus92 said:

I have the same size all terrains on stock wheels with no issues. According to the manufacturer my 31 inch tires actually measure at 30.5.

Yeah mine are actually only rated as 30.5" too, goodride SL366 

On 1/3/2019 at 4:38 PM, microfiz said:

Very likely.  I bought these recently (BF Goodrich for $105 from Walmart) and they rub (front during reverse turning, back during full  load full suspension travel).  I guess rim offset matters too. 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BFGoodrich-Rugged-Terrain-T-A-Tire-P265-70R16-111T/672705797

p5pb16659931.jpg

sweet bike. is that a bottlerocket?

1 hour ago, Astrorami said:

sweet bike. is that a bottlerocket?

You are correct, sir.  It's a 2007... converted it for trail use (reamed out seat tube for dropper, slackened head tube with Angleset and running lighter wheels).  Still heavy, a bit twitchy but still too much bike for my skillset.

What do you ride?

1 hour ago, microfiz said:

You are correct, sir.  It's a 2007... converted it for trail use (reamed out seat tube for dropper, slackened head tube with Angleset and running lighter wheels).  Still heavy, a bit twitchy but still too much bike for my skillset.

What do you ride?

good stuff, I go back and forth between a v10 and a demo 8

13 hours ago, Astrorami said:

how does that Elka ride? I've only ridden dhx and a double barrell.

Haha!  We should start a bike thread (sorry OP for hijacking).

The Elka was tuned for the DHR (under MRP now).  The DW-link was notorious for spiking near the end of travel... I started with a DHX on this bike (tuned for FSR suspension) and I was bucked a couple of times.  This Elka has been pretty good.  I also have a Vector HLR Air which I really like (but blew out the damper at Northstar).  I like how the air shock gives me a pedaling platform and makes preloading off jumps more predictable.  

• 1 year later...
On 1/3/2019 at 4:38 PM, microfiz said:

Very likely.  I bought these recently (BF Goodrich for $105 from Walmart) and they rub (front during reverse turning, back during full  load full suspension travel).  I guess rim offset matters too. 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BFGoodrich-Rugged-Terrain-T-A-Tire-P265-70R16-111T/672705797

Nice ride! What type of rims are these? What's the offset/backspacing? I have an 04 Chinook and I'm looking at 245/75/16's on 16x8 rims but I'm not sure if -19 offset is too much or will stick out too far...

Edited by KanyeFresh

10 hours ago, KanyeFresh said:

Nice ride! What type of rims are these? What's the offset/backspacing? I have an 04 Chinook and I'm looking at 245/75/16's on 16x8 rims but I'm not sure if -19 offset is too much or will stick out too far...

It's discontinued but the specs are here:

https://www.4wd.com/p/pro-comp-52-rock-crawler-series-gloss-black-powder-wheels-52-6783/_/R-FPWF-52-6783