What's one thing you hate about your pathy?

Wacky_Pathy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/7/2019 at 4:38 PM, MY1PATH said:

The lack of cup holders

On 9/3/2019 at 4:23 PM, joshualaw205 said:

Not to mention they’re quite small for the modern American giant drink emoji1787.pngemoji481.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i had to buy an amazon vent-mount cup holder for my pathfinder after screwing with one of those holders that slipped in between the seat and the arm rest so much even with several pieces of cardboard to fill up the space. the vent holder is being held down with double sided tape! anyway...

yeah. the rust is a common thing to hate no matter what you drive but be darned if it doesn't count. tearing through the bevels for the rear bench seat so far and thank god it's not any worse. also my transmission is leaking and i have NO CLUE where it's coming from... YET

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bronzed Gray KXO paint. I see pictures of others with that paint in good condition and I think it's one of the best colors. But mine and the few around me in my neck of the woods all have damaged clearcoat. They only used the paint for 2001 and 2002 so you're probably not going to find a donor in the junkyard. I found a part out locally. Drove an hour to go see it. It's clearcoat was toast just like mine.