Weird s**t happening

Smallpathy

It idles just fine, but when I push the clutch in and put it in gear it revs up to about 1500-2000and stays there in tell I start to let the clutch out and go. What could this be???

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

does it rev if you put in the clutch and NOT put it in gear?  I would expect that.  With the clutch out, the engine is working to spin at least part of the transmission which is a load and reduces RPMs.  If it spins up significantly when you push in the clutch, there may be something wrong in the tranny that is causing a lot of load on the engine even when in neutral.

i vaguely remember this happening after i messed with the throttle body, i cant remember what exactly i did but it was something to do with the throttle position sensor. 

Have you messed around with anything recently? Is it throwing any codes to speak of?

-Kyle

i vaguely remember this happening after i messed with the throttle body, i cant remember what exactly i did but it was something to do with the throttle position sensor. 

Have you messed around with anything recently? Is it throwing any codes to speak of?

-Kyle
I figured it out the tbs was loose and was just doing what ever it wanted thank you

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 1