Greetings Pathfinder fans!

Hello!

Thank goodness I found this site....I'm on 'other' Pathfinder forums, but truth is, the off-roaders know more about keeping this truck going, in my opinion. I've been driving my 1992 Pathfinder SEV6 (Safari Green with all of the bells and whistles) since 2004, and before that my brother owned it since 1994 and it had around 20k miles when he bought it. Now at 271k miles and on it's third timing belt, I've done a lot on it in the past year in it's life extension program. This is a daily 50+ mile a day driver that goes "off road" to a horse farm through some nice flooded tank trap pot holes most of the year, and I use the 4WD to get out of there sometimes too. It can haul a bunch of hay, feed and pine shavings, go to Home Depot and stop at the grocery store all in one run (I have the rear seats folded down). Paint is rapidly fading in the Miami heat, and I want to get it repainted soon. In the meantime I've re-sprayed the tailgate and brushguard and whatever else I can. It runs great, steers great with the new control arms and the only thing that doesn't work is the cruise control. Plan to drive it another 100k!

• Like 1

Cruise control issue is typically the little plastic knubbies under the dash above the brake pedal that depresses the switch to override the cruise control. That brakes and cancels cruise all the time. if your brake light is constantly one that is the reason too since there's two plastic thing. one for each switch.