95 pathy auto tranny to manual tranny swap

So I just can't take it anymore I absolutely hate these auto trannys on the wd21's I'm just a 5 speed guy!  My auto tranny shifts through all the gears but very roughly and jumps to the next gear at like 7k rpm I've replaced just about everything I could ever!  So I'm throwing out this junk tranny and I want to put my old 89 pathy 5 speed in it!  Can anyone guide me through it!?  Bought a new clutch, throwouth bearing,  fork,  fork boot,  but I want to know how to get this 5 speed in safely without f.cking up anything!!!  Any help out there or anyone done it!? 

Shifting hard at high RPM sounds like a fault with the throttle position sensor to me (TCU thinks you're flooring it all the time), or possibly the switch that the gas pedal hits at wide open. (Does the "Power" light on the dash stay on?) Also sounds like a PITA, and honestly, the slushbox in mine isn't exactly stellar even when it's working right. Whoever programmed it either had their power/weight numbers wrong or lived somewhere very flat. I haven't swapped mine (it's got enough things torn apart right now) but I'm definitely going to consider it if/when the slushbox quits.

This thread may help you figure out what you're in for with the swap. The pictures are dead, but it looks like there are still some links and part numbers and stuff to get you going. http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/33748-harbingers-automatic-to-manual-transmission-swap/