Free Lift Kit for your R51 - SFCreation

fleurys

After being part of R50 pathfinder family for so many years, Sfcreation is now looking to enter the R51 Pathfinder one. We will soon bring to market our 1", 1.5" front spacers and our 1",2",3" rear spacers. Now since the R51 pathfinder is IFS and IRS, of course the real height of the lift will be greater than the height of the spacers. This is where you come into play !

2 options are available:

1) If you have a pathfinder R51 and you live near my location (Ste-Catherine, QC), and willing to drive to it, You'll get the lift kit, and I'll install it with you! Reserve yourself a full day ! Measurements will also be taken for a full set of skidplates.

2) If you are good with tools and are not afraid to use them, I'll send you all the items of the lift kits. You will need to install them, send the pictures and you keep it all.

All the spacers have been made using suspension items from an R51 (struts, coils), but now we need pictures and real life data about the height in order

to finalize the new product introduction.

If you are interessted, please contact me at (info @ sfcreation . com) and send me some pictures of your R51. I am looking for clean and very little

(if any) rusted R51. This pathfinder will be immortalized on our web site, facebook page, etc.. so it needs to look good !

Je parle francais aussi.. donc aucun probleme avec ça !

Steve.

IMG_0836-L.jpg

IMG_0837-L.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

If you're an R51 owner thinking about doing this, but are unsure of the quality, workmanship or reputation of Steve or his SFC products, do not hesitate! Steve is a great guy, who has produced very high quality products, paired with even higher quality customer service, for a very niche market. I can personally vouch for his R50 spacer kits and skid plates. I'm probably underestimating if I suggest that probably at least half of the lifted R50's on NPORA either are running or have run SFC products. Seeing this offer makes me wish I had an R51, as I'd be all over this! I'm very glad to see you looking to expand the line a bit, Steve!

• Like 2

Please tell me that SOMEONE has jumped on this AMAZING opportunity?!?!?

And to add to what 01Pathmaker said above, fleurys would not be a member of NPORA's Vendors Group if he was not an exceptional member of this community. ;)  And he's bilingual to boot! :lol:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RedPath88 said:

Please tell me that SOMEONE has jumped on this AMAZING opportunity?!?!?

And to add to what 01Pathmaker said above, fleurys would not be a member of NPORA's Vendors Group if he was not an exceptional member of this community. ;)  And he's bilingual to boot! :lol:

unfortunately, no one has....

i'm starting to ask myself if there is any R51 owner that uses them to go off-road or has it just died with the r50 (pathfinder models I'm talking here)...  I guess the next step is to go facebook, but I wanted to get someone here who is more implicated in the scene...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fleurys said:

i'm starting to ask myself if there is any R51 owner that uses them to go off-road or has it just died with the r50 (pathfinder models I'm talking here)...  I guess the next step is to go facebook, but I wanted to get someone here who is more implicated in the scene...

I see lots of pics of modded R51's, but it seems like many of them are overseas.  You would think more people would be interested though, you've got a great opportunity you're offering.....

• Like 3

3 hours ago, k9sar said:

I would but I'm not close enough.

Hey Scott... you are close enough for option 2  ;)

\/                \/                \/

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:25 AM, fleurys said:

2) If you are good with tools and are not afraid to use them, I'll send you all the items of the lift kits. You will need to install them, send the pictures and you keep it all.

And those of us who have been around for a while know that your more than capable of the installation... as long as it does not require the use of fire :FartExplode-vi:

:D 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fleurys said:

Well that really stinks... maybe it's just being overlooked, so perhaps if we keep this thread active someone will notice it!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RedPath88 said:

Well that really stinks... maybe it's just being overlooked, so perhaps if we keep this thread active someone will notice it!

Maybe it needs to be mentioned in the WD21 and R50 subforums.  I bet a lot of people never check the R51 section, even if they have one, because it's their DD and their wheelin rig is an older gen.  Maybe if they see this they'd be willing to mod their daily, but only if they see it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RedPath88 said:

Hey Scott... you are close enough for option 2  ;)

\/                \/                \/

And those of us who have been around for a while know that your more than capable of the installation... as long as it does not require the use of fire :FartExplode-vi:

:D 

Never saw option 2..  Sure, I'd definitely install them.  Had new shocks and struts installed in march so I wouldn't even need to fight with rusted bolts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, k9sar said:

Never saw option 2..  Sure, I'd definitely install them.  Had new shocks and struts installed in march so I wouldn't even need to fight with rusted bolts

@fleurys Looks like we may have a winner??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, k9sar said:

:jig:Bingo!  I'd just love to see sfcreations expand, I'm a huge fan of my spacers!!  Maybe Steve could do 4th gen 4Runner stuff next...:whistle:

Edited by mjotrainbrain
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MCardoso said:

I will more then happy install whatever parts you need me to install on my truck. 

Thank you...but it seems that we just found our man with K9sar.. Discussions are already in process. Thank you for your interest !

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Thanks to K9sar, SFCreation is very proud to present you with the R51 lift kit. !!

Made from time proven HDPE polymer they are as easy to install as they can be. The front spacers directly installs on top of the struts and the rear go on top of the coils. Unlike the R50, the R51 does come with adjustable camber; so no extra bolts to buy.

The kit comes with everything including thread locking compound. The front spacers are already assembled with new studs so you don't have to. 

Simply the most affordable solution to lift your R51 Pathfinder on the market today.

Of Course, Like the lift kit we made for the R50, the rear spacers are stackable. This mean if you buy 2" of spacers, you can install 1" or the full 2"..

We have the 1.5"fr-1"rr  for 1.5" of lift in front with 1" of lift in rear and we have the 2.5" all around.

We offer 2 kits but you can always build your own by choosing the front and rear spacers separately !

Here's a few pictures !

2.5 all around kit

IMG_1007-X2.jpg

1.5-1 kit

IMG_1005-X2.jpg

Before lift

IMG_4409-vi-before2-X2.jpg

After Lift

after-1-5f-2rear-XL.jpg

after-1f-1r-XL.jpg

You can buy the kits and/or the front and rear spacers separately here : https://sfcreation.com/t/pathfinder-r51-platform

Cheers !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If anyone has any questions about installation, feel free to shoot me an IM.  I did multiple installs to check lift height for different combinations of components so I learned a couple of tricks.  Also, Steve's redesign of the front spacers (posts installed) solved the only issue that I found with the prototype design and that issue was not significant unless you are really stressing/flexing the front suspension.  Be assured that Steve has safety in mind and has created a nice kit for the R51's.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 1:44 PM, k9sar said:

If anyone has any questions about installation, feel free to shoot me an IM.  I did multiple installs to check lift height for different combinations of components so I learned a couple of tricks.  Also, Steve's redesign of the front spacers (posts installed) solved the only issue that I found with the prototype design and that issue was not significant unless you are really stressing/flexing the front suspension.  Be assured that Steve has safety in mind and has created a nice kit for the R51's.

This is more awesome work from Steve! This is especially awesome because I may end up in a R51 soon!

I am curious if there were any alignment issues (any camber bolts needed)? How are the CV angles at full droop? What tire sizes are we looking at for the respective lifts? Any wheel offset issues, like we have on our R50's?

I'd love to slap some 285's on factory wheels, without wheel spacers. I think that'd be a perfectly balanced look, increase beach/soft sand flotation, while being a reasonable compromise of beach, trail & daily duties.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2018 at 1:39 PM, 01Pathmaker said:

This is more awesome work from Steve! This is especially awesome because I may end up in a R51 soon!

I am curious if there were any alignment issues (any camber bolts needed)? How are the CV angles at full droop? What tire sizes are we looking at for the respective lifts? Any wheel offset issues, like we have on our R50's?

I'd love to slap some 285's on factory wheels, without wheel spacers. I think that'd be a perfectly balanced look, increase beach/soft sand flotation, while being a reasonable compromise of beach, trail & daily duties.

As far as I know, the R51 has adjustable camber bolts... but then again I was told that maybe only the 2005 has them. I would need others to confirm or not this statement. in Any case, I believe Nissan does sell adjustable camber bolts if you need them.  Since It is a fairly new product for me, I do not have enough post sale feedback as to the questions you are asking.  Maybe ksar could answer some of them...send him a pm..

I will post more answers as I get them.

Cheers.

S.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry... have been away from the computer for a few days. 

I have Yokohama Geolander A/T F015's on it.  Stock size is 265/70R16

Camber bolts on my 05 are adjustable.  Interesting to read Steve's comment about maybe 2005 being the only year.  A quick crawl through parts lists or online parts sites may confirm that.

I'm not sure what you mean by "at full droop" but my shop was able to get my alignment within spec without spacers/shims/etc.

I think I'm going to add another 1" to the rear which will give me 1.5" front and 2" rear.  That will give me a little more range/support when I fill the back end with gear/groceries/bricks/dogs/bodies/whatever

Edited by k9sar
more info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, k9sar said:

Sorry... have been away from the computer for a few days. 

I have Yokohama Geolander A/T F015's on it.  Stock size is 265/70R16

Camber bolts on my 05 are adjustable.  Interesting to read Steve's comment about maybe 2005 being the only year.  A quick crawl through parts lists or online parts sites may confirm that.

I'm not sure what you mean by "at full droop" but my shop was able to get my alignment within spec without spacers/shims/etc.

I think I'm going to add another 1" to the rear which will give me 1.5" front and 2" rear.  That will give me a little more range/support when I fill the back end with gear/groceries/bricks/dogs/bodies/whatever

By the "at full droop" question I believe he was wondering if the CV's bind when the suspension is completely unloaded; for example when you lift a wheel offroading.

I am intrigued by the camber bolts possibly being exclusive to 2005 thing too, when I'm at the junkyard from now on I'll take a peek at any R51's they may have and report back with my findings, or heck, any one I see in a parking lot.  I wonder (if the 2005 thing is true), if you can just slap the parts onto a different model year to get OEM adjustability?

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 9:34 PM, northbynorthwest said:

Saw the comment about measuring for skid plates as well. Any ETA on when those will be ready?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I was not able to source a local customer. Because of this I was not able to get any kind of measurements...So no skidplates coming for now.

S.

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, fleurys said:

Unfortunately, I was not able to source a local customer. Because of this I was not able to get any kind of measurements...So no skidplates coming for now.

S.

If spring rolls around and you are still interested in doing skids, I'd be glad to work with you to get measurements, mock-ups etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1