Front and Rear Bumpers

I have a 96 Pathfinder SE and i want to build or buy front and rear bumpers (whichever is cheaper) because mine are pretty crappy. If anyone has ever built their own or has a bumper that fits well on theirs any info would be great!

I built my rear tire gas carrier in garage. bought a bumper off someone for the front. front one is not the prettiest but I am also working on a new front one so that I can chuck this one away. email me for pics,i have hard time uploading them on here

I’ve seen hawairish’s bumper brackets in person & they are going to be well engineered. He’s currently tweaking for more universal application & fit & finish. Personally, I ‘m waiting for his product because it is so well thought out. As an FYI, he is building his own rear bumper too but I’m not sure if he has any distribution plans for it. The only other makers right now are ARB’s Sahara Bar & Wham (some question as to whether this is a 4th or 5th iteration of the infamous TAG/Tactical Armor Group/KMA/Blue Lake. I also spoke with Coastal Off-road in B.C. but he needs a model truck. I was going to be that model until hawairish started his project. His is simply a superior mechanical design to anything I’ve seen before. BTW, while an XJ bumper will work, it’s not a very clean fit & TownDawgR50 is removing his in favor of hawairish’s brackets for a more secure fit.

Edited by RainGoat
  • Like 2