Due to a hardware failure on the hosts systems, all posts and messages created between May 26th and Jan 13th have been lost. Additionally, if you joined the NPORA Forums community during that time, you'll need to re-register. -NPORA Mod Team *Updated: 05/19/2022 12:15AM PST

Just joined....from Southern Arizona

I live in Green Valley Arizona, semi-retired aircraft mechanic and retired USAF Flight Engineer and Jet Engine Mechanic. I have owned a bunch of Datsun/Nissan vehicles over the years and imported a right hand drive Fairlady 280Z when I left my Tokyo assignment in 1988. That car was nationally pointed in SCCA Solo Racing in 1989...it didn't survive a Denver winter in 1994. I currently own a 1970 Ford Ranchero GT (23 yrs so far), very rare, a 2006 Ford Explorer Limited AWD/4x4, running a Cobra 4.6 24 valve V8 and the 1999.5 Pathfinder SE Limited, auto, 4x4, know as "The Rollin' Toolbox". It is used to haul my tools from airport to airport when I am working on airplanes....basically my office on wheels. On rare occasions I empty it out, load my guns up and head out into the desert to skeet/target shoot and enjoy the scenery. I have 47 years of fixing cars and airplanes, I utilize the internet to answer questions....welcome to my library of resources.

28065860448_20a9ee7f0c_b.jpg

27067216127_dd0da3cd3e_b.jpg

• Like 4