PCV valve molded breather hose

calvinM

Hi Im trying to the molded curve breather hose for a 91 Pathfinder SE 3.0L If anyone knows where I can buy one can you please let me know. Im having a heck of a time trying to find one.If I try to bend one it kinks cutting off almost all of the air.

Thanks

Calvin M.

Honolulu Hawaii

Looking for New or Used?

If used good quality is ok, I'm doing a JY Scavenger Run next week. If I find one in good condition I can grab it and send it to you. Cost is whatever JY charges, plus Shipping. I'll send a paypal invoice and ship upon payment receipt.

Let me know if that time frame works for you.

~Hans

Looking for New or Used?

If used good quality is ok, I'm doing a JY Scavenger Run next week. If I find one in good condition I can grab it and send it to you. Cost is whatever JY charges, plus Shipping. I'll send a paypal invoice and ship upon payment receipt.

~Hans

New or used is ok, I really appreciate it. its the small curved hose that goes from the PCV Valve to the crank case. Thanks for the help. My email is Silvac018@hawaii.rr.com. I have a paypal account also.

Thanks

Calvin

Looking for New or Used?

~Hans

Hans "Good News" I found one at Car Quest , Its not an original part its a Car quest brand also Dorman makes one too and cheaper than Car Quest. Thanks again for the offer, I appreciate your offer to help.

Calvin Honolulu, Hawaii

Hans "Good News" I found one at Car Quest , Its not an original part its a Car quest brand also Dorman makes one too and cheaper than Car Quest. Thanks again for the offer, I appreciate your offer to help.

Calvin Honolulu, Hawaii

No problem! Good to hear!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...