Intermediate parking brake cables

elko88

I'm kinda desperate here! i have called salvage yards within a 600 mile radius to try and locate intermediate parking brake cables for my 1988 Pathfinder, with no luck. Currently my drivers side is bad, I was given a boat by my father at the end of last summer and can't launch it till I have functional parking brake. ANY help would be greatly appreciated, (New, Used, Somewhere that can rebuild them?)

Thanks,

David

Yes I do. I have had no luck finding the drivers side. They evidently made some changes mid-year. I thought i found them, but when they came in they were incorrect. I called a Nissan dealership and went on the Nissan website (UNAVAILABLE).

Edited by elko88

I had no luck with the dealer when I was looking. I replaced the driver side with the Beck Arnley 094-1247. My passenger side was serviceable, so I am still using it.

From another post, this guy on ebay may have the cables you are looking for or can rebuild them. They are for the Terrano, but they are the same part numbers as far as I can tell. This is the route I was going to try before I found the part above.

http://stores.ebay.com/LOKALIZOWANIE?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

We're talking the cable that connects to the parking brake shoes? If so, I have a set from a 94 I think. They don't have the springs at the ends (re-used for my disc swap), but you can re-use your spring. I can get some pics up if that'll help.