95 Path Brush Guard

TGKDO

Hello all! Im a newbie to the forum. Im excited to get back into a white 5-spd 95 path SE, 130k miles, bone stock. Being shipped from Seattle to me here in NJ next week. I used to have the same truck in Ultra Red new in mid 90s and I missed it so I bought this one!

Anyway, would like to know if anyone has an OEM or similar grille/brush guard that I could buy? I looked long and hard on the internet and cannot find anything. Last post here for it was 2012 it seems.

Thanks and excited to be back in the Path.

I too have been on the lookout for any OEM brush guards for these style rigs, they're few and far between. From what I've read on here recently your best bet is definitely just calling around to local JY's, hopefully someone has one! I still have yet to find one for mine, the search continues...

I agree. I called a local JY and he laughed at me saying itll be a one in a million to find one, especially not jacked up with damage.

The search continues...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok I think I have a brush guard for a 93-95. Reason I say I think is because it didn't line up right so I was able to find a 92 at a JY. Thing is I'm out in California. But hey if interested I can send pics.

Pic of my 92 with newly mounted brush guard.

98686EF4-6AA1-4086-A286-4126F864537F_zps

• 1 month later...

I found an App called Car-Part.com that uses your location and displays ads from mostly salvage yards for all sorts of parts around you. I would look here.

Not sure if you are a iPhone or Android phone user, so sending you a link from the Google Play Store.

Car-Part.com App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carpart.classic